2020年10月

go out 外出;熄灭
again [əˈɡeɪn] 再一次;又一次


Let's go out for lunch.
咱们出去吃午饭吧。

Don't let the fire go out!
不要让火熄灭!

Press the "off" , the lights go out.
按下“关”后,电灯熄灭。

It's great to see you again.
很高兴再次见到你。

His phone rings again.
他的电话又一次响起。

soup [suːp] n.汤;羹
future [ˈfjuːtʃər] 将来;未来
warm [wɔːrm] 温暖的;暖和的


The soup is still warm.
汤还热乎的。

He was making plans for the future.
他正在为将来制订计划。

I'm thinking of your future, you know.
你知道,我考虑的是你的未来。

We're trying to plan our future. That's a good idea.
我们在试着安排我们的未来。这是个好主意。

Winter is coming, and we must put on warm clothes.
冬天来了,我们必须穿上暖和的衣服。

The children jumped up and down to keep warm .
孩子们上下跳动保持身体暖和。

light [laɪt]

n. 光;光线;电灯
adj. 充满亮光的;明亮的;浅色的;淡色的;轻的;不太重的
v. 点燃;点火;开始燃烧;燃起来;照亮;使明亮

lit [lɪt] light的过去分词和过去式


All plants need light and water.
一切植物都需要阳光和水。

Please turn off the light.
请关灯。

This is a light room.
这是间光线明亮的房间。

My mom wants to buy me a light dress.
我的妈妈想为我买一条浅色的连衣裙。

I have a light desk.
我有一张很轻的书桌。

Let's light the candles. I want to have a computer.
让我们点燃蜡烛。我想要有一台计算机。

I will light your way with this candle.
我将用这支蜡烛照亮你的路。

She lit the fire and began to make soup.
她生了火,开始做汤。

barbecue [ˈbɑːrbɪkjuː] 烧烤架子;户外烧烤 = BBQ
hopeless [ˈhəʊpləs] 没有希望的;无望的


Let's have a barbecue!
我们来一次户外烧烤吧!

Today is a good day for our barbecue.
今天对我们的烧烤是个好日子。

If we don't, the future is hopeless.
如果我们不做的话,未来是没有希望的。

I don't think we're hopeless.
我认为我们还没到绝望的时候。

She has hopeless tears in her eyes.
她眼中含着绝望的泪水。

often [ˈɔːfn] 经常;时常;常常
unsafe [ʌnˈseɪf] 不安全的;危险的;身处险境的


He often dreams of home.
他常常梦见家。

I often go shopping with my mother on weekends.
我时常在周末和妈妈去购物。

We often slept under the stars.
我们经常在夜空下露宿。

It's unsafe for her to go alone.
她单独去是很危险的。

Unsafe to play with fire.
玩火不安全。